Call Us Today: 763-560-5600

Logo

Fire Safety: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation in Minneapolis

If you want to protect your home and family from the dangers of carbon monoxide and fire, then you should have detectors professionally installed. At Randy’s Electric, we can take care of all your fire safety smoke and carbon monoxide detector installation in Minneapolis. This will not only save you time and hassle, but you will be assured of a proper installation so you know your detectors will work when needed.

Hard-Wired Smoke Detectors in Minneapolis

According to the National Fire Protection Association, somewhere in the U.S. a fire department responds to a residential fire every 77 seconds, and someone dies in a fire about every 135 minutes. Make sure you, your children and your pets are protected by having a smoke detector professionally installed.

Hard-wired smoke detectors can be much safer than battery operated detectors. Many homes will only have one or two battery-operated units throughout their entire home, which may not detect smoke until it is too late. And people usually forget to test their battery units or test their detectors. A hard-wired system eliminates the need for batteries or testing, and allows you to know your home is safe without much of the hassle associated with battery-powered units.

Call the licensed qualified electricians with Randy’s Electric to ensure your home and is safe. We not only can we inform you of up-to-date regulations but we will advise you on which system would be of the most value to you and your loved ones. If you are considering a hard-wired smoke alarm system we can safely and professionally install one for you.

Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Minneapolis

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can be toxic. For example, if your gas water heater or gas heater doesn’t have adequate ventilation you could suffer serious health effects. This gas can accumulate and cause problems that start with headaches and mild influenza symptoms – these problems can even lead to death. Those more at risk are children, pregnant women, and the elderly; prolonged exposure can result in the need to take long-term medication.

Eliminate the risk by calling a professional. Randy’s Electric technicians are here to assist you with the placement and installation of your carbon monoxide detectors.




Happy birthday Mary Jo! We hope you enjoy your day! ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Jeremy and Greg had way more excitement than they were planning on this Friday before Memorial Day! They found a puppy on the side of the road who was being way to daring! This little guy had his tags on though, so they were able to return him to his rightful owner. Awesome job guys! Enjoy your weekend and be safe out there! ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Randy's Electric shared Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI)'s photo. ... See MoreSee Less

Tuesday Tip: Installing Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs) could prevent half of the home electrical fires that occur each year. Learn more: www.esfi.org/resource/arc-fault-circuit-interrupters-afcis-prevent-electrical-fires-543?platform=...

View on Facebook

A big THANK YOU to our customers who left a review last week. We appreciate it very much! ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook
Randy's Electric | Copyright © 2013